In 2013 on February 13th Abba the Show willcome back to Holland and to Amsterdam again. You are invited to come and join the party and sing along on all your favorite songs from the superpopular Swedish band Abba.
Abba the Show visited Amsterdam last time in 2011 on January 28 in the Heineken Music Hall. This time they will return to the same venue, and the date for the Amsterdam event is February 17th. The show will start at 20.00, but we recommend everyone to come in good time before this, just to have time to buy all you need, find your seat and sit relaxed down before the show starts.
Less than one month after this event it will be an Abba the Show event in Budapest as well, so if you would want to see this in the Paris of Eastern Europe, we can warmly recommend that as well.
Abba the Show Amsterdam 2013
Heineken Music Hall
February 17th, 20.00
What the press has written about the show:
• “Brilliant ABBA Show” – Jyllandsposten, Denmark
• “ABBA Clones” – Tages Zeitung, Germany
• “Mama Mia, ABBA is still alive” – Varden, Norway
• “I hope the original four see the show and become proud. They could hardly have done it better
themselves” – Dagbladet, Norway
• “Totally faultlessly ABBA Show & all most too perfect – NWT, Sweden
• “Truly unmissable” – Now Magazine, The UK
• “So convincing they even get the blessing of the real ABBA” – Daily Mail
• “Absolutely the best ABBA since ABBA” – The official International ABBA Fan Club
• “A 2 hour musical extravaganza” – Bent Magazine
• “There is no doubt that this is the